5:30 Practicum/Internship Opportunity Presentations | G23 Public Health
6:30 Student Panel to discuss practicum/internship and research experiences | G23 Public Health
7:00 Networking and Mini Fair with Light Dinner | Pitt Public Health Commons
The event prepared our students to ...
- locate an experience at a new site,
- apply for a practicum,
- learn from students who have just completed experiences,
- speak with area agencies and organizations looking for student interns, and
- learn how Pitt Public Health Office of Career Services supports students through their internship process.
Participating agencies and organizations included:
Allegheny County Health Department, Allegheny County Department of Heath and Human Services, Bridging the Gaps, Center for Global Health, Jewish Healthcare Foundation, MidAtlantic Regional Health Training Center, and Pennsylvania State Department of Health.
- Large Site/ School Affiliated Opportunities Info Sheet
- Tips for Identifying Opportunities Tip Sheet