Schedule from January 9
4:30 p.m. | Practicum & e-Portfolio 101 Presentation, Practicum/ Internship Opportunity Presentations, and Student Panel | 1155 Public Health
- 7:00 p.m. | Networking with Local Organizations & Students | Refreshments and Light Dinner will be available | Pitt Public Health Commons
Event materials from 2020 event:
This event allows you to:
- locate an experience at a new site,
- apply for a practicum,
- learn from students who have just completed experiences,
- speak with area agencies and organizations looking for student interns,
- explore the history of non-profit organizations in the Pittsburgh area,
- learn how Pitt Public Health Office of Career Services supports students through their internship process.
Participating agencies and organizations include....
Allegheny County Health Department, Bridging the Gaps, Infiniate Healthcare Solutions, Jewish Healthcare Foundation, Mid Atlantic Regional Health Training Center (EXPO Porgrams), and Pittsburgh Summer Institute (as part of the Allegheny County Health Department).