Under the leadership of Donald S. Burke, associate vice-chancellor for global health and dean of Pitt Public Health, the Center for Global Health's mission is to address health issues affecting global populations. This mission is carried out through four goals:
- foster innovative, interdisciplinary, global health research,
- create the next generation of global health leaders and scholars,
- facilitate sustained global health partnerships, and
- promote translation of global health research findings into policy and practice.
The center supports students by providing guidance on global health resources at Pitt and beyond, such as ...
- student interest groups
- education and training programs
- internship, fellowship, and employment opportunities - see our Opportunities Guide (PDF)
- travel resources,
- funding sources, and