The Canvas Learning Management System (LMS) has a convenient integration with Zoom videoconferencing software, but first it needs to be added to your course. Follow these steps to activate your course’s Zoom in seven clicks:
- In Canvas course tab, go to your Settings tab. It’s the last option in the menu on the left.
- Select the Navigation tab, scroll down until you see the Zoom option.
- Click on the three vertical dots at the end of the bar to select the +Enable option once it appears.
- The Zoom option should then appear on your Course. Click on the “Zoom” link.
- Activate your Pitt Zoom account on the screen and then start scheduling your Zoom meetings!
If you are still having trouble, check out this module from the Teaching Center: https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_89fdXnbTYtilopL?start=start