If you taught a course between fall 2016 to summer 2017, your CourseWeb class will be archived and moved to a backup server on May 10, 2019 by the Learning Management (LMS) Support and Consulting wing of the Teaching for University Center Teaching and Learning. This is being done to free up some space on their server and improve system performance.
If you want to keep your CourseWeb courses handy, you have two options:
- Submitting an exemption request form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exporting your course so that you can import it to a future course via the CourseWeb Learning Management System. To export your course, follow the steps below:
- Under Control Panel in the menu on the left side, select Packages and Utilities and click Export/Archive Course from the dropdown.
- Click the Export Package button on the Action Bar.
- Select which options you wish to export when prompted—whether you wish to copy files or links.
- In the Select Course Materials section, #3, check the boxes for each course area and tool to export.
- Click the Submit button.