Our seven academic departments are:
Behavioral and Community Health Sciences
Environmental and Occupational Health
Health Policy and Management
Infectious Diseases and Microbiology
The multidisciplinary MPH program, designed for doctoral-level clinicians, has a school-wide curricular approach.
Enhance your degree program via one of our nine unique certificate programs featuring concurrent enrollment, often without adding any time to your program!
- Community-Based Participatory Research
- Environmental Health Risk Assessment
- Evaluation of Public Health Programs
- Global Health
- Health Care Systems Engineering
- Health Equity
- Health Systems Leadership Management
- LGBT Individuals' Health and Wellness
- Public Health Genetics
Another way that you might find either a course of study, career path, thesis, or all of the above, is through our various research and practice centers throughout the school and University.
While there are many centers throughout the University where our faculty are working, the centers that are administered by the Pitt Public Health Dean's Office are: