The Center for Global Health is accepting proposals for faculty travel or pilot research grants with the goals of strengthening interdisciplinary research collaboration between faculty at Pitt Public Health and priority partner institutions* in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) and supporting research that contributes to improved health outcomes in these areas.
GRANT TYPE AND AMOUNT
- Travel grants up to $5,000 (up to 6 will be funded)
- Pilot grants up to $25,000 for a 1-year project period (up to 6 will be funded)
ELIGIBILITY and funding priorities
- Full-time faculty with a primary appointment at the University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health
- Priority will be given to projects involving Pitt Public Health priority institutions:
- Stellenbosch University in Cape Town, South Africa,
- FIOCRUZ in Recife, Brazil, and
- SHARE India in Hyderabad, India.