CONNECT WITH EXCELLENT CANDIDATES
Our master's and doctoral students come from diverse backgrounds and are ready to make valuable contributions to public health research and practice, as well as a number of related fields.
Recruit Pitt Public Health graduates for jobs in...
- Public health practice
- Public health and biomedical research, including:
- Toxicology and environmental risk assessment
- Health policy
- Immunology and virology
- Genetics and Genetic Counseling
- Behavioral and community health
- Healthcare administration
- Genetic counseling
REGISTER AS AN EMPLOYER ON PITT BRIDGES
Our students and alumni are intelligent, well-trained, hardworking, and passionate and they make great employees. To start recruiting, register for an employer account on our online job board, Pitt Bridges
in order to...
- Connect with excellent candidates for any public health career opportunities
- View Pitt Public Health student resumes and CVs.
- Make edits to your postings 24/7
- Arrange on-campus visits
- Free of charge!
Registration is easy and takes about ten minutes. Visit www.pittbridges.pitt.edu
, select the Employer button, and then click Register and Post Job, if applicable.