Our master’s and doctoral students come from diverse backgrounds and are ready to make valuable contributions to public health research and practice, as well as a number of related fields.
Recruit Pitt Public Health graduates for jobs in...
- Public health practice
- Public health and biomedical research, including:
- Toxicology and environmental risk assessment
- Health policy
- Immunology and virology
- Genetics and Genetic Counseling
- Behavioral and community health
- Healthcare administration
- Genetic counseling
REGISTER AS AN EMPLOYER ON Handshake
Our students and alumni are intelligent, well-trained, hardworking, and passionate and they make great employees. To post jobs, internships, fellowships, and postdoctoral opportunities for students and alumni, please create an employer account in Handshake, or learn more about Handshake here. If your employer already has an account, please add the University of Pittsburgh to the list of schools included in your job postings, and/or notify your recruiting team of this change.
Pitt Public Health master's and doctoral students are represented by the following “majors” within Handshake:
- Behavioral and Community Health Sciences
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Health Policy and Management
- Health Services Research and Policy
- Human Genetics
- Public Health Genetics
- Genetic Counseling
- Infectious Diseases and Microbiology
Please note: Handshake replaced Pitt Bridges.