The University of Pittsburgh Career Center, Office of International Services, and the Office of Cross-Cultural & Leadership Development invite international students to the International Student Career Conference on Friday October 18th, 2019.
- 10:00AM to 10:30AM: Registration @ WPU Assembly Room
- 10:30AM to 11:30AM: Welcome Remarks and Student/Employer Panel @ WPU Assembly Room
- 11:30AM to 12:15PM: LUNCH @ WPU Assembly Room
- 12:30PM to 1:05PM: Immigration Attorney Q and A @ WPU Assembly Room
- 1:15PM to 2:00PM: Breakout Session @ 5thfloor of the WPU (choice of OIS Employment Presentation OR Career Center Presentation)
This exciting event aims to empower international students in their job & internship search, as well as provide helpful career advice from speakers, alumni and employers. Through participation in the event, students will:
- Learn valuable and relevant job & internship search strategies
- Report a greater understanding of navigating the world of work
- Engage and network with knowledgeable speakers and guests
This event is open to both undergraduate and graduate international students studying at the University of Pittsburgh.
**Registration is limited to 150 attendees and you MUST pre-register to attend using this Qualtrics form: https://pitt.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8u1rjshWVNOPv6Z by October 16, 2019 at 5pm EST.
For any questions, please contact Kyoungah Lee at Kyoungah.firstname.lastname@example.org.