This 2 hour session will get you up and running with Mendeley, a document management, citation and discovery tool.
Mendeley allows you to store your citations on the cloud and access them from desktop computers, iOS and Android devices.
• Installing Mendeley desktop, and creating a Mendeley Web account
• Installing Mendeley Web Importer
• Adding citations to Mendeley
• Organizing your content
• Attaching files to citations
• Citing and referencing with Word and Mendeley
Participants must bring a laptop to this session in order to participate in the class activities. We will install the Mendeley Desktop software and set up your Mendeley account as part of the class. If you already have a username and password for any Elsevier product (Scopus, Mendeley, ScienceDirect, etc.) please bring it to class.
Presented by: Barb Folb, MM, MLS, MPH, Public Health Librarian
Register in advance.