Epi Gives Back and Pitt Public Health Marches for Science!
Join us on Tuesday, April 18th in the Public Health Commons from 12-4pm for a March for Science Poster Making Party. This will prepare us to leave the labs and march in the streets on April 22nd, Earth Day, to support:
- Science that serves the common good
- Funding for scientific research and its applications
- Cutting-edge science education
- Evidence-based policy and regulations
- Diversity and inclusion in STEM
- Open, honest science and inclusive public outreach
A homemade sign is the best kind! We’ll provide the poster board, some poster paints, and markers, but bring along your favorite materials and ideas to share! The whole school is welcome.